Peanut butter and chocolate BLISS BALLS
I like to have some of these in the cupboard as a healthy go to snack. They can be made with the addition of any nuts and seeds that you have handy.
As always the better the quality of the ingredients the better the finished product! But if you can, then use our Dutch cocoa powder as it gives a beautiful rich chocolatey result
- 4oogm Packet dried Dates
- 1/2 cup Coconut threads or desiccated
- 1/2 cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Dutch Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Almonds or other nuts/Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Marou Cacao Powder (or Dutch Cocoa powder) for dusting
Soak the Dates in boiling water for 15 minutes.
Drain dates and add with all other ingredients into the kitchen wiz, pulse until all ingredients are well chopped and blended.
Sprinkle the extra Cacao powder into a flat dish and roll approx 1 Tbsp into balls of the mixture into the cacao. You can also roll in coconut or chopped nuts if you prefer